Thursday, August 31, 2006

A Must Read Web Site

A friend sent this link to me and I would consider it a MUST read for anyone fighting cancer.

http://www.czlonkamediagroup.com

The author battled his own brain cancer and discovered for himself what worked and what he discovered while on the path to terminal cancer. I share his beliefs that the whole medical-pharma complex is hiding real cures and real solutions from us so that they can continue to "treat" us with the drugs they profit from. I believe the cell phone industry does not want us to know how harmful cell phones can be for our health.. and you better believe I will be switching to a hands free set for my cell phone today (if that is even good enough protection)

Quotes from the above web site:

Shortly after being diagnosed, I lost what little faith I had in conventional medicine. I no longer wanted to hear from doctors spewing dismal statistics and doomsday prophecies; I wanted to hear from people whosurvived cancer first hand. This is the work I thought our medical community should have been doing in the first place; find out what was working and what did not. What I found was that no physicians were doing research into my background or anyone else's; how can we understand the cause and effect palette of the disease if we do not accumulate this information? If we do not ask the questions? It should be painfully obvious that what we are doing is not working. Worst yet our physician do not seem to understand the mechanism of cancer any better than you or I.

My belief is that people are tired of hearing from doctors; I know I was. They all have degrees but cannot seem to agree on anything; in the mean time the person dying from cancer hangs in the balance, waiting for help and waiting for hope. We watch in amazement as the best health care services in the world fail by greater margins each and every year. It is up to each of us to demand better of ourselves and our country. We must all realise that even if our local doctors had the answers, they are professionally and financially bound to adhere to the present system of treatment, not because they are bad people, but because the medical and pharmaceutical industries are formidable adversaries. Many a physician has been ground into the gears of these great machines. It is up to you and I to initiate the change we seek in the world. I have asked the tough questions and done the research; now you can decide what to believe in.


If this all sounds too weird (like the Tachyon energy section on the web site) here is another link explaining Tachyon Energy in health

More quotes from the Rod Czlonka web site :

"To the cancer establishment, a cancer patient is a profit center. The actual clinical and scientific evidence does not support the claims of the cancer industry. Conventional cancer treatments are in place as the law of the land because they pay, not heal, the best. Decades of the politics-of-cancer-as-usual have kept you from knowing this, and will continue to do so unless you wake up to their reality."
John Diamond, M.D. & Lee Cowden, M.D.

"The thing that bugs me is that the people think the FDA is protecting them. It isn’t.What the FDA is doing and what the public thinks it’s doing are as different as night and day."—Dr Ley former Commissioner of the FDA

"As a chemist trained to interpret data, it is incomprehensible to me that physicians can ignore the clear evidence that chemotherapy does much, much more harm than good."---Alan Nixon, Ph.D., Past President, American Chemical Society.

"Chemotherapy is an incredibly lucrative business for doctors, hos-pitals, and pharmaceutical companies…The medical establishment wants everyone to follow the same exact protocol. They don’t want to see the chemotherapy industry go under, and that’s the number one obstacle to any progress in oncology."—Dr Warner, M.D.


"I look upon cancer in the same way that I look upon heart disease, arthritis, high blood pressure, or even obesity, for that matter, in that by dramatically strengthening the body's immune system through diet, nutritional supplements, and exercise, the body can rid itself of the cancer, just as it does in other degenerative diseases. Consequently, I wouldn't have chemotherapy and radiation because I'm not interested in therapies that cripple the immune system, and, in my opinion, virtually ensure failure for the majority of cancer patients."-Dr Julian Whitaker, M.D.

And one of the best quotes I found from Rod - from his book:

Please consider this; if you treat your cancer conventionally and it goes into remission, there is always fear that it may return. However when cancer is beaten with diet, supplements and a belief in healing, then the disease is defeated forever. Because you now understand it’s mechanics, and we do not fear what we understand. The knowledge of which is worth more than gold.

No comments: