Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thermography Results

Wanted to get this information up here for a week now.. and it seems to be good news but I won't be truly happy about it till I get more tests that align with this report. I wish I had been able to get a thermography scan back in July or August so that I could really compare then and now.

I have a lot of faith in thermography as an adjunctive test or perhaps an early warning screening kind of test. However, I wonder about what my results really mean and what it tells me. I now have two tests that come up normal.. The AMAS blood test and this thermography test.. yet the MRI's show a mass is still there (which I already know because it is palpable). And the October PEM Flex test showed metabolic cancer activity - cells took up sugar.

So the question is - does the thermography test show that there is no apparent cancer activity now and has it always been that way or is this recent? I really wish there was one test that could really prove or disprove the presence of a cancerous tumor and its stage. I think my next step will be to get the Cancer Profile test from the lab in Florida that tests for HcG.

Here are the thermography results in the language of ThermoMedLab who reviewed the images:

Left breast (no lumps etc): is considered within normal limits regarding thermal emission. Numerical values of 30-74 statistically, are most frequently associated with benign disorders such as cystic and fibrocystic breasts. TH score = 55

Right breast(palpable lump): is considered within normal limits regarding thermal emission. Numerical values of 30-74 statistically, are most frequently associated with benign disorders such as cystic and fibrocystic breasts. TH score = 30

So yes folks, the breast WITH the lump is cooler than the one without the lump!

The TH Ranges are as follows:

0-29 Normal

30-74 Normal with possible benign cystic characteristics

75-119 Considered at risk, possibly benign cystic

120-149 Abnormal, moderate risk.

> 150 Severely abnormal, significant risk.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ruthiness,

I am the webmaster for the Alternative Cancer Treatments Comparison and Testing website. I am trying to locate that land in Florida that tests for HCG. Can you direct me?
Please send reply to:
paul@alternativecancer.us

Thanks,
Paul Winter