Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Questions

Ok so this is great news - the "normal" results on the AMAS test. It is just one test but I am hoping the PEM test next week will support the AMAS test results. So if it does, it makes me think a couple of things:

Did I ever have a malignant tumor at all?
or
Are these test results showing that my diet and lifestyle changes made it regress?

The first biopsy suspected malignancy - but of course they wanted an "excisional biopsy" to "confirm" and that is what they call a lumpectomy. So these new tests I have found my be the confirmation needed WITHOUT surgery. What a concept! Why did it take me this long to find these tests and why didn't my doctors use them, prescribe them or tell me about them?

I feel like I am living in a third world country where medicine is not practicing with current information. Why am I, the patient, having to do all this research myself? What is wrong with our medical system?

So if anyone questions why I am so critical of conventional medicine, you have no further to look than this blog - a historical representation of medicine in the United States that falls very short of optimal.

No comments: