Monday, September 18, 2006

What a beautiful day to NOT have surgery

So today would have been my lumpectomy. I am so happy to be sitting here in full health and energy writing this instead of recuperating from a surgical procedure - albeit it is billed as an "outpatient" surgery - it is still ripping something out of my body unnaturally and thus my body needs to respond to this insult and recover. It's just a tad more than removing a splinter I'd say.

So I wanted to post here very clearly that my health is superb. Yes, I have a 16mm lump in my right breast but it does not affect my health. My nutrition plan that is dramatically different from my old eating habits is responsible for my optimal health today. People who know I have breast cancer and don't see me for a while often ask in a sad voice "how are you feeling". Well if I were the typical breast cancer patient, there would be indeed lots of days I would not be feeling well but not from the cancer, from the TREATMENT. I might even be bald for a bit of time but not from the cancer.... from the TREATMENT.

Since I have not gone down that path, my health has only IMPROVED with the way I am eating now. I fully expect this improvement to rid my body of the 16 mm lump although it won't be the quick fix method that conventional medicine wants to use on me. The quick fix gets rid of it for sure.. but it always comes back later in another spot. My method is slow and results are not dramatic when you are only monitoring a lump. Soon I will have some standard blood tests done that will prove my health has improved as well.

And I can tell you that I know my health is the best it has ever been... and I mean ever. I used to drink 2-3 cups of coffee in the morning and I really thought I NEEDED it. I wanted to stop but I couldn't and didn't think I could function without it. I drank caffeinated drinks to play volleyball.. again.. I thought I needed them. I no longer drink coffee or any caffeinated drinks and I don't get tired. I don't have dips in my energy. I just have a constant energy all day. I will occasionally drink a cup of coffee made in my French Press with some Stevia and soy milk creamer but it is only for a once in a while treat - and that becomes less and less a choice for a treat.

I will say that I noticed a period of fatigue after the PEM scan last week - it lasted about 2 days. The weird effects with my tongue from the radiation injection for the PEM scan were gone by Sunday and now I feel I am back to full health once again.

I also would like to share this link with any of you reading this blog. It is yet another book exposing the big LIE we have been fed by the people we thought were looking out for us. It turns out they were all looking out for their own profits at the expense of our health in the end.

We are all unwitting victims of the toxic environment we have allowed to happen and it's time we take back our health and our environment from those who are not protecting us.

No comments: