Friday, September 15, 2006

Surgery canceled for Monday

Just wanted to note that I have canceled the lumpectomy that was scheduled for Monday. I believe the diet and lifestyle changes I have made will be more than enough to get rid of this cancer. I also believe the Artemix will do good things since its activity is one of a natural targeted chemotherapy. I will continue to monitor the tumor with various non-invasive tests. The next test I will get will be perhaps the end of September when I will get an MRI at the same place as my first MRI. Around that same time I will get another AMAS blood test and if I discover any other new tests I will consider those as well.

I also plan to get a new CBC blood test early next week. I already have the prescription. It will just show my progress toward lowering the two elevated levels that had been persistent on my two prior blood tests - bilirubin and cholesterol. I fully expect those numbers to have come way down and no longer be elevated. They were both elevated on the blood test from 2002 and 2005 so there was definitely an upward trend until then.

No comments: