Thursday, October 26, 2006

Australian attack on Laetrile

I found this article just recently which is FULL of misinformation that has been peddled by the big cancer business cartel - and that is that Laetrile will give you cyanide poisoning. This is totally NOT TURE. I can tell you that because I am taking at least 2 grams a day of Laetrile and I am not getting poisoned. It does not release cyanide unless in the presence of a cancer cell and it is on a very small scale, taking the cancer cell out in the process.

I can't comment on the doctor who is the subject of the article - whether he is taking people's money or not. But what I think is laughable is - they are charging his with the death of some patients. I'd like to see more of that with doctors in THIS COUNTRY. Charge some of the oncologists with freaking MURDER when they kill their cancer patients. I'll bet that would change some of the barbaric treatments!

Here is the sentence that gets my blood boiling:

Laetrile has shown little anti-cancer effect in laboratory studies. Its active anti-cancer ingredient is cyanide. Side effects include cyanide poisoning.

They have the audacity to make these statements without any data because you know what? if they had data it would show that Laetrile IS effective. The freaking laboratory studies they refer to were conducted by Sloan Kettering and they skewed the data to show it did not work.

Please read this article

Dr Ralph Moss is THE expert on the cover-up by Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Hospital when it comes to Laetrile. Here is his bio

Ralph W. Moss, PhD, is an internationally known medical writer who has written or edited twelve books and three film documentaries, mostly on the question of cancer research and treatment. He is a graduate of New York City public schools, New York University (BA, cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1965) and Stanford University (MA, 1973, PhD, 1974, Classics). The former science writer and assistant director of public affairs at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York (1974-1977), for over 30 years Moss has independently evaluated the claims of various cancer treatments, conventional and nonconventional. He currently directs The Moss Reports, a periodically updated library of detailed reports on 200+ varieties of cancer diagnoses. A recognized expert on such treatments, he is listed in Marquis Who's Who in America, Who's Who in the World, Who's Who in HealthCare, etc.
--------------------------------------------------------

All I have to say is.. YOU DECIDE. I know I have.

2 comments:

Alex said...

I take 10 apricot kernels everyday, 5 in the morning, 5 in the evening and I also eat a couple of apples a day and eat the apple seeds (crunch them whole and turn them into a bitter mush, just like the apricot kernels).

I am eat to get any cyanide poisoning and I've been doing this for the past 5 months.

Great and cheap way to prevent cancer.

Alex

Ruthiness said...

There are a lot of things that we are told are "poisonous" - like apple seeds - yet on TV they advertise the latest drug that later is found to cause horrible human suffering and death. I'll take natural things over drugs any day.

I have recently started eating Xylitol and Coconut Oil daily - these two help keep the system clear of bad bacteria, candida yeast and fungus not to mention keeping your teeth from decaying...

Thanks for the comment Alex!

I am still here and fairly healthy now 5 plus years after the mainstream medical profession implied I would die if I did not get a lumpectomy and radiation.

I have a feeling I'd not be here still if I had listened...