Sunday, October 01, 2006

Other regular parts of my regimen which are new

Under the guidance of my new family doctor, Dr. Andrew Lipton, I am getting PAPIMI treatments in his office. You can see information about PAPIMI in earlier posts. I am aiming to get a total of 12 treatments and after that is complete I will get a new MRI at the same facility as the first MRI in July so that I can compare directly to the July MRI.

Dr Lipton is an Osteopath and his office provides support to patient healing and education, as well as many alternative therapies such as Oxidation therapy, Chelation therapy and Vit C IV drips. I am happy to have a doctor helping me who is aware of holistic health.

My father is also becoming a patient to help solve his lower back pain, which has caused him to depend on a wheel chair recently. He is 84 and otherwise in excellent health for his age. I am trying to get both parents off prescription meds and they are both phasing them out (although my Mom did cold turkey stop of Zocor - not recommended). My Dad is getting Osteopathic manipulations with another doctor in this office with the Spencer Technique as well as treatments on the PAPIMI machine. He has had problems with this for two years, with it only worsening and he has used pain meds and epidurals in the past. I have been working on him to not continue covering up the symptoms but fix the problem and I think it is finally sinking in.

I will update on his progress as a side note in case anyone has this kind of problem and wonders if PAPIMI and the Osteopathic treatments can help. I am confident that they will.

No comments: