Monday, October 23, 2006

Overtreatments common for breast cancer

A good article discussing how many women are prescribed tamoxifen even if their cancer is not stimulated by estrogen, and some more information on how women fare after getting a lumpectomy vs a mastectomy.

Once again, as in many of the mainstream articles, it is NEVER mentioned how the women fare who opt to not do surgery, chemo or radiation and instead use natural methods to fix the underlying problem. How can the mainstream continue to ignore this fact???

Surgery is not necessarily without risks and I am not just talking about infections. It also likely spreads the cancer because they can NEVER "get it all" as much as they like to tell people that. The cliche "we think we got it all" is so untrue. The cancer cells left behind become more aggressive and right at the time when your body is recovering from surgery as well.

I have been finishing the book World Without Cancer and it is quite the eye opener. I also continue to take Laetrile and have increased to three times a day at least with 500mg. I continue to take the Zeolite as well and I alternate the Artemisinin now every other evening.

What really shocks me about the linked article above is - they mentioned that some women with mastectomies were given radiation.. Um.. why? The breast tissue is gone.. what is left to irradiate? And I saw that some women are still being given chemotherapy when it should be well known by now that chemotherapy is NOT recommended for breast cancer. I also believe, even if it has shown up in the lymph nodes - it should not be used. Of course I wouldn't take a chemo drug EVER. Well that is unless I wanted to commit suicide which is what you are doing if you let them inject you with chemo drugs. The chemo drugs they are "treating" people with suppress the immune system at a time when it is ALREADY SUPPRESSED in some way. So hey let's kick it in the groin while we're at it!

No comments: