Monday, October 30, 2006

Is America becoming a Fascist state?

Coming to a theater near you is America: Freedom to Fascism. Why do I mention this movie in a blog about breast cancer? Because the evil roots that control the cancer industry are growing way deeper than I ever realized and it is ALL connected. Go ahead and call me a wacko. I believe we have become, as a population, the most anesthesized, sickly and apathetic group of people ever. We are no better than the food for a bunch of parasites. We labor day in and day out and most of us never see the American Dream because we pay so much of it in our taxes and daily living expenses.

So the pharmaceutical companies that want to make us all dependent on drugs? That's just the TIP of the horrid iceberg people. I no longer watch TV and I don't get the programming any more so I am seeing clearly what everyone else is seeing through a media haze. Do you realize how much you are programmed what to think through newspapers, magazines and TV? Do you have ANY idea? The people who control all of that media are the ones who are at the roots of this mess we are in. They are pulling all the strings of government. Not the American voters. We are just pawns for the bankers controlling everything.

Go see this movie. And wake the heck up. Your future depends on it.

This movie is available on youtube, but I encourage you to support the creator of the movie and see it in the theater. It's an amazing thing that he is able to get this movie to be shown because I believe it WILL start a revolution. If it doesn't, then this country is already down the tubes.

No comments: